Bryan Renteria

Bryan Renteria has become a YouTube superstar. Born on the 19th of September 1989, the place of his birth was the United States. Bryan, who is popular as a YouTuber, is famous for his EpicMunke video channel. The mukbangs he has done as well as his pranks on challenges made him famous. Bryan Renteria Jr. died as a result of Mayra Renteria. In the days following his appearance at the age of 3, he was admitted to the NICU. Mayra tweeted that Bryan underwent a medical treatment on October 4, 2021. This article will enable us to study Bryan Renteria Jr. in greater detail. Mayra Isabel is Isabel's mother. Bryan Renteria Jr. is her son. From one side of the world to the next, people have been stunned by the sudden loss of Bryan. Bryan's death has been confirmed by New-Deaths. Mayra shared the news in her Instagram posting about Bryan's first introduction. The caption reads that I am thrilled to be able to see my child and take his to his home. I place my trust on the Lord and trust he will give him the solidarity to overcome this. My child is strong! A little rough, but little. If you would please include my Bryancito in your petition, I ask.

4 Tiktok Bryan Bryan Bryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autumn Calabrese and Becki Newton

Alex Wagner and Alex Witt

Gerina-Piller